Friday, July 12, 2013

Ladies Clutch/Wallet with Shoulder Strap All Leather - Saddle Tan Color - USA Made

This wallet was designed by the perfect woman (my wife) for women. It seems like my pockets always get filled with my wife's change. When ever we are out and about, and she purchases something with cash, she hands me the coins. So I consulted with her on what would constitute the perfect clutch/wallet. Well of course she needed plenty of slots for cards and license; and she wanted a place to put her phone, cash, checkbook...oh yeah, the change....gotta have that. She also wanted a strap to carry it on her shoulder so when she is at the market, she has everything she needs in condensed form not having to put it in the shopping cart. Oh, and one more thing; she wanted the strap detachable for when she needed to carry her purse. I hope you like what we came up with. The wallet measures 4-3/4" x 8-1/2" and has a strap that is approximately 42" long. https://www.etsy.com/listing/156439771/ladies-clutchwallet-with-shoulder-strap?

No comments:

Post a Comment